Does our mission speak to you? Get to know us and join in on the conversation via Facebook and Twitter. You can also sign up for the ALIGHT Newsletter to stay up to date on our progress towards justice for all victims of human trafficking.
- FALL 2017 NEWSLETTER
- SUMMER 2017 NEWSLETTER
- SPRING 2017 NEWSLETTER
- WINTER 2017 NEWSLETTER
- FALL 2016 NEWSLETTER
- SUMMER 2016 NEWSLETTER
- SPRING 2016 NEWSLETTER
- WINTER 2016 NEWSLETTER
- FALL 2015 NEWSLETTER
- PRINCETON UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POLICY – On April 28, 2017 ALIGHT led a session on gender-based violence and safety in IT design as part of its collaboration with CITP on ethics and design.
- UNITED NATIONS COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN – ALIGHT is honored to join the delegation to the UN with the peace messenger organization Pathways to Peace to CSW61 this Spring, continuing our work to elevate the status of women. On March 15, 2017 at 4:30pm ET ALIGHT presented our work on the “Ending Human Trafficking by Intercepting Demand” along with other distinguished panelists, including Annie Cannons, Regina’s Door, Children’s Rescue Alliance, Big Sister, The Free Project and The Epik Project.
- COLORADO PUBLIC RADIO – COLORADO MATTERS – Take a listen to our Executive Director Marianna Kosharovsky discussing the critical need to connect survivors of human trafficking to pro bono lawyers and The ALIGHT Legal Needs Matching Pilot with host Ryan Warner on February 28, 2017.
- COLORADO SUPREME COURT CHIEF JUSTICE COMMISSION ON PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – On February 16, 2017 ALIGHT presented its innovative pro bono legal referral model to the Service Working Group.
- TELETECH – On Human Trafficking Awareness Day (January 11, 2017), ALIGHT joined the team at TeleTech to discuss what lawyers in private practice and in-house counsel positions can do to help survivors, and the role of technology in making a difference.
- COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL – On November 23, 2016 ALIGHT presented on “Rethinking Human Rights Models: Impact at the Intersection of Law, Innovative Technology and Human Trafficking.”
- PRINCETON UNIVERSITY WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFARS – On November 21, 2016 ALIGHT presented on “Innovative Approaches to Human Trafficking Problems: How Tech Tools for Justice Create Opportunities for Big Impact.”
- REGIS UNIVERSITY CSI CONFERENCE ON HUMAN TRAFFICKING – On November 5, 2016 ALIGHT will be co-presenting with Dr. Kristy Eldredge, LPC on “The Urgency for Multidisciplinary Collaboration in Human Trafficking.” Join us for this workshop at 9.10-10.05am!
- FREEDOM COLLABORATIVE FEATURE – On September 5, 2016, our friends at the Freedom Collaborative featured ALIGHT’s Legal Needs Matching Pilot. We enjoyed sharing our story with the global community of over 300 anti-trafficking organizations. Take a look at the interview, and check out the brilliant way the Freedom Collaborative shares information among NGOs here.
- 2016 DATA CONFERENCE – On April 15, 2016, ALIGHT presented at the annual Denver Anti-Trafficking Alliance (DATA) Conference on “Upgrading Legal Assistance for International Trafficking Victims: How Connecting Across Borders Strengthens Case Advocacy.”