About the Pilot
In the Pilot, we are implementing innovative and mobile needs matching technology (the 4Bells app) to enable service providers, advocates and lawyers connect to each other in a straightforward and new way to assist with survivors’ diverse legal problems. ALIGHT is partnering with Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup Global on this community-driven solution.
Through the 4Bells app, you will get real-time access to a pool of qualified lawyers. Based on your client’s needs, the 4Bells app will match you to lawyers with the relevant expertise to help with your client’s legal issues. With direct and access to legal resources and knowledge, precious time is not wasted on coordination, and more of the survivors’ diverse, pressing problems can be expediently resolved.
A lawyer with pro bono expertise to offer in Civil Law - Criminal Law - Family Law - Tax Law - General, Commercial or Contract Law
Role in the Pilot
- Review real-time notifications of requests for assistance that match your expertise
- Claim requests where you are willing and able to assist, and the 4Bells app will directly share your contact information with the service provider or advocate who posted
- Discuss further terms of the task when service provider or advocate calls you
Communicating with the service provider or advocate directly ensures you have an opportunity to protect client confidentiality, explain the scope of assistance and retain existing institutional expertise around client intake and project management.
Your participation in the Pilot will help us learn from your experience and needs as we refine the 4Bells app, while offering you a tool to:
- PARTICIPATE IN THE ANTI-TRAFFICKING MOVEMENT while utilizing relevant legal knowledge
- FULFILL PRO BONO REQUIREMENTS while improving service to human trafficking survivors
- HAVE FLEXIBILITY to assist where able
- RECEIVE TARGETED REQUESTS based on your expertise
- STRENGTHEN and help support the existing anti-trafficking
resource network in Colorado
- ACCESS, EXPLORE and HELP DEVELOP innovative needs-matching technology along with other leaders in the anti- trafficking community